Please be informed that:
- You do not need to do anything if you wish to stay in touch with us. In this way you authorize us to keep you informed about our next activities.
- Nothing will change with your data that we have on file. In case of non-action we will continue to send our communications to the e-mail address already included in our mailing list.
- Your data will only be used as a means to communicate with you (new films, events, etc.), and will not be passed to any other party.
- We received your data because you followed our activities, asked to receive our newsletter, enquired after our catalogue, attended festivals and/or markets, came into direct contact with us, or we cooperated in the past.
- Your information will only be stored for as long as you deal with Prime Time. Paper copies may be held by us and or stored on our computers, and you may ask for this information to be removed/destroyed on written request.
We hope that you would like to continue to hear from us, but if you would like to be removed from our list, please send an email with the subject line "unsubscribe" to info[at]prime-time.be
What is a cookie?
A ‘cookie’ is a small data file, comprised of a text-only string of information, which a website transfers to the web browser on your computer's hard drive, either temporarily for the duration of your visit or sometimes for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform a number of functions (including to distinguish you from other users of the same website or to remember certain things about you, such as your preferences) and are used by most websites to improve your user experience.
Each cookie is unique to your web browser and will contain some anonymous information.
This website uses third party cookies to display video with Vimeo and Youtube.
We have no control over third-party cookies. However, it is possible to block third-party cookies through your browser settings.
If you would like more information about how to manage certain types of cookies, including how to control or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.